ROSTRA PRECISION

Rostra, an ISO 9001 and TS 16949 Certified company, in addition to supplying OEM components to some of the world's largest auto and truck component manufacturers, is also North America's single largest supplier of cruise controls products to the automotive aftermarket. We are currently pioneering the development and marketing of innovative automotive accessories. Backed by nearly 150 years of experience in precision manufacturing, we have earned our reputation as an ideal partner throughout the automotive industry.



WHAT THEY NEEDED

Having acquired a new contract with Autozone for distribution of Rostra's OEM cruise control, solenoids, as well as other auto accessories, Rostra's marketing was in need of a detailed macro shots of over 450 products.  Each product needed several angles captured as well as post edited for pure white backgrounds as these were display requirements for Autozone's website.  

 


WHAT WE DID

We were able to capture 95% of the items on-location at their plant and the remaining 5% at our studio (items required more lighting). Our team of editors got to work and were able to return approximately 1250+ high resolution images to Rostra's marketing time within 3 weeks.